I’m a big fan of nycrunningmama. If you’re a runner, you should check out her blog. She’s both an inspiration and a great writer.
This past week, she had a post about her 13 Fitness Goals for 2013. In an effort not to steal her idea but to ….ok, steal her great idea, I’ve made some goals for myself for this upcoming year.
15 Goals for 2013
1. Spend at least 20 minutes a day in the Word.
2. Pray faithfully through the prayer journal I got from DailyCupofGrace at Christmas.
3. Read 10 books that challenge me in spiritual growth.
4. Memorize a portion of Scripture. (I have yet to decide which I want to do.)
1. Increase time spent maintaining and developing contact with family and friends.
2. Have a monthly date night with Adam that does not involve watching any sort of tv.
3. Plan a weekly menu and avoid last-minute throw-together meals (as much as possible)
4. Blog 3-4 times a week.
5. Have family over for dinner every month or so.
2. Run a sub-47 min 10k (approx. 7:30 min/mi)
3. Finish the New Rules of Lifting for Women program and start the LiveFit (Jamie Eason) lifting program
1. Repaint a few rooms in the house
2. Hang pictures/decorations (Ha! I still need to print wedding/honeymoon pictures!)
3. Furnish dining room